End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Ownership - Guarded Key (the software) is owned by Robert Janik
- Product license - you are granted to use one license on unlimited number of computers and share license with other users.
The license is stored in your encrypted database. One license is only valid for one database with it's encryption key. Creation of a new database with new encryption key requires a new license and new product registration.
- Copy of the software - you are permitted to make as many copies of the software and your encrypted database as you need for backup purposes or for sharing online identities with other users.
- Restrictions - you are not licensed to create derivative works based on the product, you are not allowed to resell the product without the consent of the owner of the software. You are free to distribute the software in an unchanged form free of charge.
- Updates - full version and trial version can be updated through the web site without limitations.
- No warranty - the product is offered on an "as-is" basis and no warranty is given.
- Exclusion of damages - the owner of the software is not responsible and is in no event liable for any damages, loss of profit, confidential or other information.
Giving database authorization to another user and sharing the database gives that user license and encryption keys. This user may be able to hack into the online accounts, even if those accounts are deleted from his/her copy of the database.
The owner of the software is not resposible for any damages, loss of profit, confidential or other information, caused as a result of sharing the database with another user.
Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Robert Janik, Brno, Czech Republic